So, You Wanna A Nifty website?
Let's face it - running a business/brand is a lot of hard work. Your website shouldn't have to be a chore. Sure, you can set one up quickly and be done with it. But why be a cookie cutter? When you hire us, you're guaranteed that your project will be handled with care. We can't promise you superpowers. But we can promise you a zen feeling.
What we're proficient on:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator
- PSD to HTML5 / CSS3
- CMS Platforms
- E-Commerce Platforms
- Social Media
Communication is Key!
We may have been part of the psychic hotline industry, but rest assured - we don't make assumptions on what you need. We value your feedback and do our best to work with your vision. What can you expect during the consultation process?
- Having a 1:1 discussion on what your website entails and your goals via email or phone.
- Some things to consider during our conversation:
- What type of content you want placed on the website?
- On accessing your web hosting and domain info along with your control panel and FTP login.
- Any particular mood boards that speaks to your soul?
- Any pictures and documents that needs to be included?
- Developing a site outline and structure on your website flow
- A short description that we will need to add in the Meta tags for SEO purposes.
- Potential keywords that you would like to add in order to be viewable on search engines.
- Once we come up with an agreement on what will be done, we ask that an initial deposit (non-refundable) will be provided to us before we start your website.
- If you need any additional services to tie in with your website project (i.e. website, content, and social media management), we'll be more than happy to discuss those options with you.
- Website Projects (minimum of 3 pages; varies between $300 - $1,500 depending on the scale of the project)
- We request that 1/2 of the price must be paid in advance. This portion is non-refundable. However, if you change your mind and wish to discontinue, you may do so and you won't be subjected to any future billings.
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Website and Content Management: