Libras are known to be social and diplomatic folks. They know what it's like to develop great relationships and partnerships within their circle. The zodiac tarot card reference for Libra is Justice. If you've been struggling to maintain relationships (whether plutonic or romantic), check out my spell below.
You Will Need:
- Justice card (deck of your choice)
- Pink or red roses
- Bay leaf
- Fire proof bowl or caludron
- Pencil or Pen
- Pictures representing your family or friends
- Two pink candles
- Two rose quartz crystals
- Gather your items in a safe area so that it won't be disturbed.
- Place the pink candles and rose quartz crystals on opposite ends and have the pictures in the middle. Below the picture(s), place the Justice card. Place the roses on opposite ends.
- As you light up the candles, recite the following:
To each of my heart's desire
I invoke my will in the fire
- Pull a bay leaf and a pencil. Meditate on the imagery of the Justice card. What are some of the things you wish to improve on your relationships with others? It doesn't have to be romantic; it can be friendships or acquaintances. Have you been feeling out of balance when talking to others? Once you feel relaxed, write one word on the bay leaf that you wish to see the outcome with your relationships. For example, you can write "Happiness" or "Peace".
- Pass the bay leaf on both candles, making sure that it catches the flame. Place it on the fire proof bowl and recite the following:
Under the Full Moon in Libra
I seek strength in my relationships
Whether near or far
I attract great partnerships
May the blessings from the moon
Honor my good intentions
For the good of it all
I ask for balance
As I will it, so mote it be
This spell is now complete
- Let the candles and the bay leaf burn into completion. Be sure to thank your spirit guides for their assistance.
Let me know what you think in the comments!