Coping with addictions can become a tiresome act. There are many forms of addictions, whether if it's physical or mental. However you look at it, it serves as an emotional time for us to be honest and become reflective on the existence from these illusions. Under the New Moon in Pisces, it would be a good time to look into the darker aspect of the habits. We will be using the Hanged Man card as this is associated with Neptune, the ruling planet of Pisces.
Please note that the tarot spell is not a substitute for medical help. I only wrote this spell to help those who need a boost of motivation to help jumpstart their journey. If your addiction requires medical attention, seek counsel from your physician.
You Will Need:
- Hanged Man tarot card (deck of your choice)
- Cup of sea salt infused water
- Bowl or cauldron
- Two clear quartz crystals
- One amethyst or aquamarine
- Piece of paper and pencil/pen
- Gather your materials in a safe area where your spell won't be disturbed.
- Have the materials set up, as pictured below. With a pencil/pen and paper, write out a list that you would like to remove. For example, I wrote "sugar cravings" as I have a tendency of eating too much sweets.
- Once it is written, pour the salt water into your bowl. Fold the piece of paper in half and submerge it into the bowl. While it is in the process of disintegrating, recite the following: I've seen everything, I have witnessed it all / I trust in the source, I will not fall / My addictions are not part of me / Under the New Moon, I banish the / May my old habits wash away / With good fortune, my new life begins today
- Sit and meditate for a few minutes while the paper dissolves. Discard the contents from the bowl. Make sure to give thanks to your spirit guides.
I hope you enjoyed this tarot spell! Let me know what you think in the comments.