Sometimes, enough is enough.
Perhaps you have been faced with an eviction out of nowhere. Maybe you were suddenly dumped by the so called love of your life. Heck, maybe your job decided to place unnecessary pressure on your work responsibilities. While we as human beings strive to make things right, sometimes we end up becoming doormats without realizing we are doing so.
It's time to stop being the victim.
Virgos are known for their attention to detail and common sense. They are great analytical thinkers and won't think twice in calling out on your bullshit. The negative aspect is that they tend to overanalyze and that can cause mental stress. To help regain back our lost power, we're going to rely on the Magician as this is the planet association of Mercury (which is the ruling planet of Virgo). Since Virgo is an earth based element, we will be using a combination of herbs and crystals for this spell to work.
You will need:
- The Magician card (deck of your choice)
- Sodalite, lapis lazuli, turquoise or aquamarine (as these are the stones associated with the Throat chakra). You can use either one or all of them in the spell. It's entirely up to you.
- Bowl or cauldron
- Pencil and paper
- Licorice root
- Slippery elm bark
- Marshmallow root
- Wild cherry bark
- Cinnamon bark
- Fennel seed
- Orange peel
- mall charm bag or satchel
- Gather the items in a safe area where it won't be disturbed.
- Lay out the area as shown in the picture. Mix the herbs with your hand, paying special attention to the different sizes and shapes of the herbs. As you sprinkle them in the bowl, recite the following:
I invoke my mind and voice
Let the herbs of my choice
Pave way to help declutter
So that I may not stutter
- Take a pencil and paper and write out what you wish to gain power and inner strength that's hindering your life. For example, I sometimes feel that I don't give myself credit on the work being a mother and a wife. I write "I am a loving mother", "I am a loving wife". You want to put the sentences in the present tense so as to indicate the here and now. Once it is written, recite back on what you wrote in front of the Magician. Try not to recite back too fast. Take your time - you're allowing the Magician to translate your words into energy and letting the Universe know what you plan to manifest.
- Fold the sheet of paper in half and place it below the bowl with the herbs. Make sure that the paper is saturated nicely with the herbs. Place the crystals on top of the paper. hat you're doing is infusing the essence of the crystals to the paper in conjunction with the herbs.
- Meditate on the Magician. Imagine him/her waving their wand in an infinite symbol over your items. Feel the surge of power as it is being constructed out of energy. It helps to imagine a beam of light illuminating the area while this is happening. Are you able to listen to the Magician's subtle incantations? Can you feel the wind beneath his/her majestic cloak as the power rises? When you feel that it's on peak, recite the following:
As above, so below
Herein lies my goals
I claim back my power today
By the might of the Magician, I will make way
No harm shall be done as I am free
By the power of the Full Moon, so mote it be
- Leave the items during the Full Moon in Virgo. Once the moon moves to the next sign, create a charm bag or satchel to store the herbs and the paper. Bury it somewhere safe. Make sure to check back by the next full moon cycle to see if any progress has been made. You may wish to repeat this spell until you see progress with your current situation. Be sure to thank your spirit guides for their assistance.
I hope you enjoyed this spell! Let me know what you think in the comments.