Leos are known for their loyalty, courage and dazzling personalities. They're also fierce and will do anything to protect their kin. Have you been feeling a lack of courage as of late? Not to worry - this spell will make your confidence roar just like the mighty lion. The tarot card association for Leo is the Strength card.
You will need
- The Strength card (deck of your choice)
- One accessory that you normally wear (I.e. necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring, hat, scarf, etc)
- Rose quartz
- Lemon essential oil
- One gold, yellow or orange candle (any size you want)
- ind a quiet area where you won't be disturbed. Be sure to carry the items to a safe area where it won't be tampered with by outside forces.
- Anoint your candle with a few drops of lemon oil. As you're doing so, recite the following:
Blessed be the Sun, for this spell will begun
- Light the candle. Place The Strength card in front of the candle. Next to it, place your rose quartz and accessory piece. If your accessory contains fabric, be mindful not to let the flame touch the accessory!
- Think of a time where you felt brave. It doesn't have to be anything major. It could be helping a kid from being bullied. Or you may have helped an elderly person from falling down into the tracks. Maybe you felt brave in telling someone to go fuck off after the hurt they've put you through. Now examine your life now. Stare at the card for a moment. Are you the woman in the picture taming the lion? Or are you feeling nervous and afraid on taking a risk. As you're contemplating, feel the Sun's energy from the candle. Imagine a light shining through the rose quartz and eventually transferring the power in your accessory.
- When you feel calm and ready, recite the following:
I let out a mighty roar under the full moon. I am brave enough to let my fear swoon. Grant me the power of courage today. Let my actions be done through grace and will not sway.
- Let the candle finish burning before snuffing out the flame. Carry the accessory with you wherever you go for a boost of morale. Be sure to thank your spirit guides for their assistance.
I hope you enjoyed this spell! Let me know what you think in the comments.