Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Do one thing every day that scares you". Quite a simple statement, but the message behind it goes a long way.
As the full moon is in Aries, we are reminded that for us to take courage in our situations, one must honor the fears that which exists in the first place. When we acknowledge our own fears, that's when we can pursue a greater action in the form of leadership. This is not to say that you'll be ruling countries and going in "FOR SPARTA" mode (like in the movie 300). Rather, it's all about leading your own path to happiness and setting boundaries for yourself. The tarot card association for Aries is The Emperor. We will be harnessing the energy behind The Emperor while combining two crystals - one clear quartz to help open up our logic and communication and one carnelian crystal to help provide physical support and stimulation.
You will need:
- Red spell candle
- The Emperor card (deck of your choice)
- One clear quartz
- One carnelian crystal
- Find a quiet spot to perform your spell. If you are in view of the full moon, make sure to have your items faced in the moon's direction.
- Light the red candle and place The Emperor card next to it. Place the clear quartz on top of the Emperor's head and the carnelian on the Emperor's feet.
- Meditate on the image of The Emperor while the candle is burning. Think of a situation or circumstance that you've been struggling. Ask your spirit guides what can you do to harness the energy from The Emperor. Do you wish to gain more backbone and perseverance? How about a way to initiate more control into your life?
- Once you have your intention(s) in mind, recite the following words:
Fire on my feet
Clarity on my mind
Show me the way
To receive the divine
By the might of Mars
Help me lead the way
Provide the courage
So that I won't delay
- Snuff out the candle. Leave The Emperor and the crystals for the duration when the moon is in Aries. Once the moon moves to a different zodiac sign, make sure to place them away. Be sure to thank your spirit guides for their help.
I hope you enjoyed this spell! Let me know what you think in the comments :)